We are very excited to announce that version 1.1 of MetGem has just been released.
We mainly improved databases query: this part have been re-written from scratch is now much faster while using less memory. List of improvements also includes:
- Faster project loading.
- Faster generation of network graph.
- Spectra loaded in spectrum widget can now be saved as image or text.
- Maximum size of clusters can be controled in the network view with the
Maximum Connected Components Sizeoption.
- Improved User Interface, especially for downloading and querying databases.
- In Silico MS/MS DataBase has been added to the databases available for download.
Please, note that we found unexpected behavior on MzMine versions newer than 2.32: MS/MS can sometimes be empty in exported MGF files. Please stay with MZMine 2.32 until this problem has been fixed.
Downloads are available here: